Thursday, March 01, 2007

SUMMER'S ANDRIANA'S CUVEE CABERNET SAUVIGNON - 2004

Summers Andriana’s Cuvee is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon grapes procured from three select vineyards in the northern Napa Valley, including Summers own Villa Andriana Vineyard. It is matured in 100% French oak, 50% of which is new. The wine has an alcohol content of 14.1%.

TASTING NOTES:

Purple color with a light mouthfeel. Super smooth, lush and plush. Huge vanilla aromas along with rich flavors of dark chocolate, mint, herb and vanilla. Very clean black cherry candy finish.

SCORE & RECOMMENDATION:

92+ PTS
Wow! This is a phenomenal wine for $18 a bottle. I'm blown away at how great this is drinking right now. It is so young and it is absolutely delicious. I highly recommend this one. I can only imagine how good this wine will be with a few years of cellaring.

1 Comments:

  • Unfortunately, I think it's impossible to find such a bottle for a so incredible prize and quality in Barcelona. But I'll do the best of myself!!! In any case, let me tell, because I love this kind of "little" details, that the form of this Bordeaux bottle is absolutely beautiful!
    Cheers!
    Joan

    By Blogger Blog De Vinis, at Saturday, March 03, 2007 2:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home